No more post-it notes, contact details jotted down on scraps of paper, notebooks you never read or printed phone books, let’s go digital and damn well enjoy it!
After this web conference, you will have a tool that will help you not just keep track of your network, but also to check the correlation between your network and goals, and see exactly where you are versus your ambitions, targets and initiatives.
This Webinar is only available in French, with no subtitles. Watch it here !
Stay informed, once the subtitled version is online we will send you an email. Just fill the form below !
All actors who need to develop their network.
You can join this web conference from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device.
Internet connection required.
- To manage and track contacts: methodology
- To create and seize opportunities
- Maintaining an overview of your network: Take a closer look at the steps you take or don’t take, the connections you have or don’t have and what does or doesn’t help you move closer to what you want to do tomorrow! We explore the tools you need to thrive and stick with your goals throughout your career…
- Keeping in touch with your contacts, those acting partners you bump into on rare shooting days, at a festival, at an event: what’s the point? How? What tools do you have to create the network you need?
- How to expand your network:
- When you know where you are, all you need do is head to where you want to go. But when and how? How can you use your existing network? Are there other possibilities? Can you ever feel like a fish in water swimming in those circles? That’s what we see in practical detail at this stage of the conference.
- Necessity versus opportunity: how not to fall in the trap.