Festivals, conferences, roundtables, debates and screenings are unmissable opportunities to find out more about what other people are doing and gain insight into the industry. Artists, funders, technicians, organizers, promoters… everyone comes together and networks. So this is your chance to broaden your horizons with impromptu meetings and discussions, see your contacts again and consolidate your relationships, and why not promote your work.
Attending is important and could be invaluable.
To take full advantage of industry events, you might as well prepare ahead.
The work we will do together will help you :
- Choose what/who you absolutely have to see/meet depending on your network and ambitions
- Identify events you could attend
- Put together a provisional programme
- Reactivate your network before even going
- Arrange informal meetings
- Prepare to introduce yourself, present your work, promote who you are, what you do, and your short-, medium- or long-term plans
- Consolidate your network and make lasting connections
- Check your marketing materials (digital and traditional)
- And more importantly, put in place a methodology that you could apply to all upcoming festivals
Post-event sessions available to go over what happened and reconnect.
Sessions with Emmanuelle or Christophe in our offices, by Skype, at an agreed location or by phone.