Médiane – Art & Communication can be consulted for diverse and varied projects. Each of them has been developed around values that are dear to us.
And so, whether private individuals or companies, we are committed for each of our clients
- to think about solutions that suit each one of their situations. For us, there is no readymade answer to the issues facing us. Each artist – or each company – depending on their reputation, whether national or international; their image with the media, professionals, or the general public; their journey; communication tools that they already have or do not have at their disposal; their personal, financial and professional situation; will get a well-thought, personal and unique response from us. It will be the fruit of a discussion and an exchange based on trust and goodwill;
- to advise each person or structure, who/which contacts us, from a strategic point of view, and to carefully study the requests made to us. Thus, if we are consulted for a project that does not seem appropriate to us in view of our client’s situation, we will inform them immediately. We will provide them with our expertise and offer them alternative solutions that we consider are more in line with their objectives. Either these will be services that we can offer them, or we will suggest that they turn to other structures;
- to a duty of advice and to taking into account the image of artists or companies, their graphic charter when it exists, their professional objectives when we are asked to work on the creation of their communication tools;
- to respect the absolute confidentiality of our clients, except in case of specific authorisations that would be expressly granted to us by them in specific cases;
- to respect, or ensure the respect of, if necessary, each individual in his research and his questioning. To not influence him in one approach or another, but in fact help him make his own choices according to our knowledge and our expertise of the domain, from an economic, ethical and human point of view.
- to foster individual creativity;
- to stay informed, by attending various festivals, conferences, round tables, relating to current events from the audio-visual and entertainment field, its developments, trends;
- to not send any document to third-parties, whoever they are;
- to not resell or communicate any data to third-parties such as telephone number or email, except in case of specific authorisations that would be expressly given to us in specific cases;
- to provide an invoice to our clients for all the projects that are entrusted to us;
- to remunerate each permanent or temporary employee according to the legal rules in force;
- to respect the law in matters of social and tax declaration;
- to declare our taxes in France.
In addition, when we organise theme-based group work sessions, whether in the form of an internship, workshop or research laboratory, we undertake
- to never form a group of more than 12 persons;
- to provide sufficient working time so that everyone can find answers, or at the very least, response elements for the proposed theme;
- to welcome each and everyone in the best way possible;
- when appropriate, to only call on profesionnals who are still practicing, so that they are aware of the latest developments in their domain and the current uses and practices.